However, All current NSFAS beneficiaries who have already applied are required to create an account on NSFAS for managing their records with NSFAS.
Before we go into how to log in, let us see how to create an account:
- Log onto www.nsfas.org.za and click on the myNSFAS tab.
- Click on register. Tick on the acceptance option to allow NSFAS to verify and validate the information you provided.
- Type in your ID number as it appears on your ID document.
- Type in your name and surname as they appear on your ID Document.
- Type in your email address and cellphone number. Your username will be your email address.
- Create a password and confirm your password.
- Upload a copy of your ID.
- Click on register.
- After clicking register, a One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the email address and cellphone number you provided.
- Check your cellphone and email for the OTP.
- Type in the OTP in the tab provided and click submit.
- You will then receive another SMS and email confirming that your myNSFAS account has been created. You may now continue with your application.
MyNSFAS Student Portal Login
Here is the direct link to create profile, login and recover account with forgotten password.
- MyNSFAS Student Portal Login – https://my.nsfas.org.za/
Furthermore, you may not be able to login to manage funding if your application was unsuccessful. However, to appeal NSFAS rejection, student must submit an appeal within 30 days of recieving their application results.
To submit an appeal, he or she must first log in to his or her myNSFAS profile through the above login link and provide the requested information.