Moi University 2023/2024 Intake | admissions.mu.ac.ke application forms for 2023 academic session. Apply for Moi University 2023 Intake before MU application closing date.
The Management of Moi University (MU) has published the Online Application & Registration Guidelines as well as requirements for 2023/2024 academic session. Domestic and International Applicants are to follow different guidelines.
Your admission depends on meeting your programme requirements and the available spaces. We encourage you to apply early enough.
Moi University uses the Admission Requirements to qualify applicants for admission but as earlier mentioned, your admission also depends on the number of students that can be accepted.
The University, MU has successfully uploaded the requirements for all programmes in their university for 2023/2024, you can access them through the link below.
How to apply for Moi University 2023 Intake
Firstly, there are documents required for application & registration, kindly attach the following documents as part of the application:
- a clear passport-sized photo is required
- scanned National ID for Kenyan applicants who are above 18 years of age
- A Scanned Passport for Non-Kenyan Applicants
- Academic certificates – at least 2 academic certificates are required. Example KCPE & KCSE certificates.
Secondly, Payments are to be made during the application, these fees apply to self-sponsored students.
|Programme Category||Fee (Ksh)|
Moi University offers two payment options – MPESA and Bank Deposit
Payment Option – M-Pesa
|Paybill Number||Account Number|
|883183||Your application no e.g APP_####|
Payment Option – Bank
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number||Reference Number|
|Co-operative Bank||Moi University||0112946897300||Your application no e.g APP_####|
|National Bank||Moi University||01020062991100||Your application no e.g APP_####|
Now that we have gone through these prerequisites, Visit the admissions portal via the following link: https://admissions.mu.ac.ke to apply.
To join the university as a self-sponsored student, follow the steps below:
- Check the programme that you want to undertake and ensure you meet the programme qualifications stated in “Our Programmes” section.
- If you have already registered, login into the portal to make your application. If you have not registered click on register and provide the required information
- After you login, Fill in the required information in each step of the application
- Finish the application process and submit your application.
- Pay the indicated application fee depending on the programme (find payment details below)
- To keep track of your application status, login to the portal.
To join the university as a Government (KUCCPS) sponsored student, follow the steps below:
- First ensure you have received an invitation to our university from KUCCPS.
- Click on login at the top of this page or at the bottom of this section.
- Login using your KCSE index number
- The first time you login, you are required to accept or reject the programme you have been offered. Accepting the offer gives you the access to other services while rejecting denies you access to any other services.
- Fill in the the required registration details
- Download your admission letter