This article covers topics such as Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service Student Portal, KUCCPS Student Portal, KUCCPS Principal Portal, KUCCPS Institution Portal, students.kuccps.net portal for admission letters download…. See Full Detail Below…
The Service, Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) are responsible for the admission of KCSE students to universities and colleges in Kenya. To facilitate this function, the service launched the student portal for prospective students.
On this KUCCPS student portal, students can check their admission status to an institution, check the list of courses offered by institutions, download admission letters and so much more.
KUCCPS Student Portal Functions
Below are some of the portal functions.
- Application for Kuccps admission to university or College and Course (Programme) of Choice,
- Checking admission status,
- Downloading student application guide,
- Downloading admission letters,
- Checking courses offered at the institutions and
- Applying for inter-institution transfers.
KUCCPS Student Portal Login
You can visit and Access students.kuccps.net using a computer or mobile via the following steps:
- Go to Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service student portal login – student.kuccps.net/login
- Enter your index number, KCSE year and password
- KUCCPS principal portal login schools.kuccps.net/login
- KUCCPS institution portal login institutions.Kuccps.net/login
KUCCPS Application Guidelines 2023/2024
- To apply, begin by logging in to the Student’s Portal using your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year. Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
- All programmes have minimum subject requirements. Though KUCCPS selection is by the overall performance and available capacity, You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet.
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab in the portal. You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab.
- As you select the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
- Confirm that the Programme Codes entered are for the courses you would like to apply for, please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions.
- An application processing fee is charged as follows:
- Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
- Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
- The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
- You are advised to keep your transaction code safely. It will be required before you make any subsequent changes to your application.
Recommended: KUCCPS 2023/2024 Students Placement Now Open
KUCCPS CONTACT DETAILS
|ACK Gardens, 1st Ngong’ Avenue, Upperhill Nairobi
|P. O. Box 105166 – 0010