KUCCPS Placement Result 2023/2024 for universities and colleges was released on July 31, 2023. Those who applied through the KUCCPS placement service can now check the result and subsequently download their letter.
How to Check KUCCPS Placement Results 2023/2024
Following the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) student placement results 2023/2024, Applicants can check their placement results through any of the following ways.
- via KUCCPS Student Portal
Checking the result via the student portal is free of charge, Log in to the student’s Portal (students.kuccps.net) and view your placement results on the Dashboard. The login page will require the following:
- Applicant’s KCSE Index Number
- Applicant’s KCSE Year
- Password (Applicant’s KCPE Index Number/Birth Certificate Number)
- via SMS
To check your result via this method, you may have to pay for Charges. Here is how you can check placements via SMS.
- Send your KCSE Index number by SMS to 20842 starting with your KCSE year (Example: 202212345678912).
- You will receive a response indicating the programme and the institution in which you have been placed. (Charges: Ksh25 per SMS.)
- via Huduma Centres
Here is one of the alternative ways to check placements, applicants may seek the information from the KUCCPS officers based in the following Huduma Centres: Nairobi (GPO), Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret, Nyeri, Meru, Narok, Kakamega, Isiolo, Kitui, Thika, Kitale, Narok, Garissa and Nakuru; or at any Huduma Centre cyber cafe.
Recommended: How to download KUCCPS Admission Letters 2023/2024
Applicants may also send enquiries through the KUCCPS communication channels listed below.
- Email: email@example.com
- Customer Care Lines: 020 5137400, 0723954927
- Twitter: The Placement Service (@KUCCPPS_Official)
- Facebook: Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (@The.Placement.Service)