Kenyatta University 2024 January/December Admissions is currently ongoing. The Management of Kenyatta University (KU) welcomes you to seize the opportunity of the January/December 2024 intake! get your documents ready and apply before January/December Intake closing dates.
Your application will be considered complete when all documents as well as applicant information are submitted. In addition to getting three documents ready, there are admission requirements for every programme. Without meeting the requirements, you may not be accepted to study your desired course.
On the other hand, meeting the requirements does not guarantee you admission, but you can be guaranteed of one thing when your application is incomplete.
Before we proceed, we think it is important to share how to get latest news from Kenyatta University. To get the latest information on admissions, you can:
- Visit the official website of Kenyatta University.
- Contact the admissions office or relevant departments through the provided contact information on the official website.
- Check any official announcements or updates on the institution’s website or social media platforms.
- Subscribe or visit www.afrischooling.com for latest updates.
Kenyatta University January/December Intake
Before proceeding into the steps, the account to be created for you during the application process will require your basic information, including your email address and to choose a password. Secondly, the various available intakes are available after the steps. The steps to apply for KU Intake are as follows:
Step 1: Check and decide on your desired course/programme of study.
Head to Kenyatta University official website to explore the available courses and admission requirements. Be sure to choose the program that aligns with your career goals.
Confirm that you meet the requirements for your desired course of study.
Step 2: Kenyatta University January Online Application 2024
Complete the online application form with accurate information. Ensure you have all the necessary documents ready for submission.
- To complete Kenyatta University Application Form, Go to https://admissions.ku.ac.ke/
Step 3: Payment of Fees
Follow the provided instructions for payment of application fees. A smooth payment process ensures your application is processed promptly.
Payment for physical/downloaded application forms by East African applicants is only through the bank accounts provided below:
|Co-operative Bank of Kenya
|National Bank of Kenya
|Equity Bank Limited
|Family Bank Limited
Payment for physical/downloaded application forms by non-East African applicants is only through the bank account provided below:
|National Bank of Kenya
|Kenyatta University Tuition Account
Payment for online application is only by MPESA through details provided on the application portal only.
Step 4: Confirmation
Once your application is received, you will receive a confirmation email. Keep an eye on your inbox for updates on the status of your application.
We thought it necessary to let you know of the various intakes.
- POSTGRADUATE SELF-SPONSORED PROGRAMMES FOR JANUARY 2024 INTAKE
- POSTGRADUATE CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMMES FOR DECEMBER, 2023 INTAKE
- DIGITAL SCHOOL OF VIRTUAL AND OPEN LEARNING POSTGRADUATE JANUARY INTAKE
- UNDERGRADUATE SELF-SPONSORED PROGRAMMES FOR JANUARY 2024 INTAKE
- THE DIGITAL SCHOOL OF VIRTUAL AND OPEN LEARNING (Education Anywhere, Anytime, At Your Own Schedule and Pace) APPLICATION FOR VIRTUAL AND OPEN LEARNING, CERTIFICATE, DIPLOMA AND UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMMES (CEP) January 2024 Intake Final Advert
FYP: After application, your admission will be processed and a letter of acceptance (or admission letter) will be served to you. We recommend also that you read how to download KU admission letters.
Need Assistance? Contact Us!
Our team is here to assist you every step of the way. For inquiries or assistance with the application process, feel free to reach out to us: