HELB Subsequent Loan Requirements | Higher Education Loans Board Undergraduate requirements 2023/2024. Apply for Subsequent Loans if you meet HELB requirements according to www.helb.co.ke.
The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) runs the subsequent loan for applicants who are applying for the second, third, or fourth time as per the program duration. The number of HELB loans one is eligible for depends on the program duration.
HELB Subsequent Loan Requirements
Here is the list of requirements:
- A copy of the Applicant’s national ID Card
- Copies of the parents’ National ID Cards/death certificate where the parent is deceased
- Copies of both guarantors’ National ID Card
- A copy of the applicant’s admission letter and KCSE result slip/certificate
- A copy of the applicant’s Bank ATM/Bank card (for Government sponsored students only)
- A copy of the applicant’s Smart Card from the institution
- One recent colored passport size photograph of the applicant.
Recommended: HELB Portal | Login and Registration
You can seek clarifications concerning these requirements, below are some of the addresses you can reach out to for clarification.
Higher Education Loans Board Website – www.helb.co.ke
Email: email@example.com (Operating Hours: 8.00am – 5.00pm)