Hekima University College, hekima.ac.ke 2024 intake for PhDs, Masters, Bachelor’s, Diploma and Certificate Courses. Hekima University College admission has begun for 2024/2025 academic session.
The Department in Charge of admissions at Hekima University College hekima.ac.ke kindly invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for 2024 intake. For a candidate to be qualified for KISIIPOLY intake, he/she should align with the requirements for admission.
Hekima University College hekima.ac.ke 2024 Intake Course and Requirements
Bachelor of Theology
• Post-Graduate Diploma in Pastoral Theology
• Certificate Courses
• Master of Arts Degree in Peace Studies and International Relations
Program of the Theological Formation of the Laity
• Aim: To train catholic laity for leadership in their communities and for a deeper Christian life
Certificate Course in Ignatian Directed Retreat
• Aim: To train persons who have made a thirty-day Ignatian Directed Retreat to “give” the Ignatian Spiritual Exercises to others
Certificate Course in Directed Retreat
• Aim: To train priests and religious to “give Directed Retreats”.
Certificate Courses in Leadership and Management.
Hekima University College hekima.ac.ke Intake Application 2024
After deciding on your course and meeting the corresponding requirements, proceed to apply for 2024 intake before the closing date. Ensure you have Copy of National ID/ Passport and Copy of Academic Certificates/Transcripts/Result Slips. Your birth certificate may also be required.
- Under/Postgraduate, diploma and certificate Application Forms – unavailable.
- NB: You will need PDF reader to open these Forms.
STATUS CHECK & ADMISSION LETTERS
To monitor your Hekima University College hekima.ac.ke Admission status remotely, check KISIIPOLY portal services. portal services may include admission status check, fee payment, admission letters and so on.
Recommended: Hekima University College Contacts ;
Campus Name, Telephone, Hekima University College, +254 20 3860109 | +254 20 3860102,