Ekurhuleni West TVET College (EWC) New Students can complete online applications for 2024. Both Application and Registration are exercises that students should complete to be considered an EWC student.
You are considered to be a new student if:
- You are applying for the first time to Ekurhuleni West TVET College;
- You were not enrolled for any course at Ekurhuleni West TVET College before;
- You did not have an EWC Student number in any previous year.
Ekurhuleni West TVET College Requires Application Documents:
Your application requires that you have these documents. These application documents must be attached to Application Form in digital format, such as PDF, for example. Hence every new student should prepare these document.
Please UPLOAD the required documents when requested to do so
Here are the application documents:
- Identity Document;
- Proof of Residence.
New students who desire to apply for NSFAS bursary, must also upload proof of income and parents’ / legal guardians’ Identity Documents.
Applicants who have challenges with using the online application can visit the college to book an online application session. However, for those who can apply online, You can use either your smartphone, tablet or your computer.
EWC Application/Registration 2024 Academic Year
For Ekurhuleni West TVET College Application Instructions And Steps, Watch this video to guide you before you start.
You should complete three steps when entering the EWC Application System:
- 1. You must complete Career Guidance Exploration. (You can explore careers and come back on another day to complete steps 2 and 3. Just remember to keep your username and password.)
- 2. You must complete a Pre-Entry Placement Assessment (as outlined in the video);
- 3. You must then complete the Online Application Form (and upload documents).