East Africa School of Theology, EAST 2024 intake for Degree, Diploma application. East Africa School of Theology admission has begun for 2024/2025 academic session.
The Department in Charge of Admissions at East Africa School of Theology (EAST) kindly invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for 2024 intake. For a candidate to be qualified for EAST intake, he/she should align with the requirements for admission.
For inquiries: contact us
East Africa School of Theology (EAST) 2024 Intake Course and Requirements
Courses offered at East Africa School of Theology EAST
- Bachelor of Arts in Church Educational Ministries(Church Educational Ministries)
- Bachelor of Arts in Education(Education)
- Bachelor of Arts in Counselling Psychology(Counselling Psychology)
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Media Studies(Journalism and Media Studies)
- Bachelor of Arts in Intercultural Studies(Intercultural Studies)
Diploma – Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies(Biblical Studies)
East Africa School of Theology (EAST) Intake Application 2024
After deciding on your course and meeting the corresponding requirements, proceed to apply for 2024 intake before the closing date. Ensure you have Copy of National ID/ Passport and Copy of Academic Certificates/Transcripts/Result Slips. Your birth certificate may also be required.
- Degree/Diploma Application Forms – Yet unavailable online (subscribe to get notified from our youtube channel).
We hope to update this content once we get word concerning intakes and applications. Let us know in the comments when you check back if this page is not updated.
STATUS CHECK & ADMISSION LETTERS
To monitor your East Africa School of Theology (EAST) Admission status remotely, check EAST portal services. portal services may include admission status check, fee payments, admission letters and so on.
For further information, contact:
- Location: Nairobi
- Telephone Number: 020-783406
- Telephone Number 2: 020-785562
- Email Address: East@mef.or.ke
Ask questions or drop other messages in the comments section and we will try to respond accordingly. We wish you a successful academic journey.