Chuka University (CHUKAUNI) 2024 intake application for prospective students. The Univesity wishes to invite application from qualified candidates to apply for intake before closing dates.
To be able to get admitted, you must meet the requirements. Chuka University requirements can be found online. Keep reading to get clarification on application, the requirements, fees and how to apply for 2024 academic session.
Chuka University Application Prerequisites
To follow the right method, you must make ready the following. The following must be ready to complete your online application and beat the deadline.
- Your active Email Address
- Your Mobile Number
- Your Application fee
- Passport photo – a clear passport sized photo is required
- Scanned National ID – applies to only Kenyan applicants who are above 18 years of age.
- Scanned Birth Certificate – applies to only Kenyan applicants who are below 18 years of age.
- Scanned Valid Passport – applies to Non-Kenyan applicants
- Academic certificates – At least 1 Academic Certificate Depending on the Programme Category you are applying for.
Chuka Application Dates
In addition to meeting the prerequisites, New applications for 2024 for the programmes below must be done before these dates. If you have to apply after these deadlines, let Chuka University know.
How to know your application is complete
To be sure that you have successfully completed your application, you should receive at least any of these:
- a confirmation email or SMS from the Chuka University that you have successfully submitted your application.
- the application page must confirm to you that have successfully completed your application.
How to Apply for Chuka University 2024 Intake
Now, that you can say when your application is complete, here are the guidelines to follow to complete Chuka University (CHUKAUNI) 2024 Intake application. CHUKAUNI guidelines requires that you meet the requirements and completing the application on time.
Step 1 – Meet CHUKAUNI Intake Admission requirements
Although meeting CHUKAUNI Admission requirements for your desired programme does not guarantee your admission, it certainly gives you an advantage.
To know the requirements for your desired course, you have to:
then you check:
Step 2 – Apply for Chuka University (CHUKAUNI) Intake 2024
Your application has to be done at the right time, with the right method. To be sure that you are not applying on the wrong time, confirm the application dates.
Without any of these, your application may be incomplete. With these at hand, to begin your application for 2024 intake, start with these steps:
- Prospective student can obtain the application forms from the Admissions Office ,Chuka University. The forms should be submitted upon a payment of a (Non-refundable application Fee): KShs. 2,000 for Degree Programmes /Undergraduate, Diploma Programmes and Kshs. 1,000 for Certificate Programmes. Find account details below.
- Load Chuka University online application form on your browser: https://admissions.chuka.ac.ke/
Mail Application documents to: Box 109 -60400, Chuka, Kenya.
- On completing your application, you can keep track of your status. To keep track of your application status, login with the Application ID and Password used during creation of your account.
Account Name: Chuka University
Kenya Commercial Bank: 1103755439
Cooperative Bank: 01129058189900
Equity Bank: 0210261453469
Family Bank Ltd: 054000002641
Barclays bank Ltd: 2035727666
To monitor your status remotely, check CHUKAUNI portal services. portal services may include admission status check or fee payment.